With growing awareness of health facts; people are more concerned to get agricultural supplies that are grown naturally. An Organic Food Exporter ensures that the produce he is exporting need to adhere to the international standards.
There are plenty of companies that sell their products in the international market. Health conscious people are getting more information on the hazards of processed food, which lead them to seek food products that are free of chemicals. Garden fresh veggies that are 100% cultivated from biodegradable kitchen waste materials are a sure way for disease free living.
Exporters and farmers take great care, to maintain the cleanliness as well as to prevent any contamination. To make the agro based market globally popular every step in the process is monitored precisely.
Pesticides are too dangerous, even if we don't consume them directly. In some or the other way they get into our body and cause serious hazards. Diseases often spread through food that gets contaminated at any point of cultivation, transportation or export. So there must be a strict plan that keeps the eatable items germ free and prevent them also from getting spoiled.
Let's have an overall idea about Organic Farming;
• Farmers involved with pure farming avoid the use of fertilizers that are available on the market.
• The soil is never treated with chemicals, to keep the food completely safe. Medicinal plants and their parts like leaves and bark are utilized for the same purpose.
• Instead of artificial pest control treatment, they follow nature related resources that cause no harm to the environment and maintain the purity of the crop.
• Sometimes they keep some insect repellents that make the insects stay away from the plants. These need not be any chemical products, but are some kind of medicinal plants whose smell irritates rodents and other creatures, keeping them at bay.
• Hypertension, diabetes and other diseases that have a high chance to increase, due to the intake of adulterated vegetables as well as diary and meat products.
• Food suppliers and farmers work in align to keep the market well stocked.
• Livestock and dairy related food stuff have a short lifespan, so companies that transport the goods serve at a fast pace. It reduces the shipping time and prevents the decay and loss of eatables.
• Usually for leafy vegetables, fruits and other garden fresh things, packaging is done very carefully, to retain its color, odor and freshness. Dry fruits and nuts are packaged after they are dried and stocked properly within paper packets that are made from recycled paper.
• Beef, meat and dairy products are susceptible to get rotten easily. Hence the farms are kept clean and hygiene, after cutting the packaging is done without any harmful substance, keeping it safe to eat.
• Fish, prawn and other seafood are transported within ice boxes. It allows the items to be fresh for longer and avoid the use of preservatives. There are natural preservatives also, one must know how to use them properly, to maintain the same aroma and taste of food.
Organic food is always a hot favorite, even if it costs a bit higher than processed ones. But health wise, you get the best deal, as it keeps you healthy and allow you to live longer also.
M. R. Prusty is a prolific writer on versatile web content. His articles on organic food product are very popular since it is quite informative.
FG_AUTHORS: Food-and-Drink:Home-Brewing Articles from EzineArticles.com